Sunday, September 30, 2012

A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple!

Yes, it has been a while since I have written here. I apologize. It has been a bit crazy in my world. I could focus on the negative drama that has been going on for a couple of weeks, but it has calmed down. I think we hit a rock bottom point and now we are back on the incline. I don't want to focus on it or bring it back up again.

The beautiful part of my world was the marriage of my brother and his phenomenal wife. I have been waiting for this union for 5 years!!! Last night was the ring ceremony and reception at a beautiful park near East Canyon. This was the first of my brothers to get married and he has chosen such a stunningly beautiful woman both inside and out. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment