Friday, August 23, 2013

Crazy little thing called blog..

I started this crazy little thing called a blog and I have done a wonderful job of neglecting it for the past year or so. There are many personal reasons for my absence, suffice it to say I've been recovering from a condition commonly known as "hot mess". Yes, I know, I promised to share my ups and downs, and to be fair, I still plan to; however, there have been a few too many downs and I was somewhat consumed by them. Lets be honest, no one really enjoys it when their crazy is showing, and mine had a starring role for the past 18 months, maybe even longer. Another side effect of my crazy was severe writers block along with a debilitating case of the "eff-its" causing any semblance of motivation to essentially vanish into oblivion. Unsurprisingly, my house and figure have suffered severe consequences. They say the state of your home is a reflection of your state of mind, hot mess just about covers it. Synonymous with disaster. Complete, and utter disaster. 

Now the time for recovery has begun. It's time to dig out of the chasm I have created for myself. Amazingly, as I began taking steps to do that, my writers block lifted and here I am. I've got a lot to write about so check back soon. I won't leave you hanging. 

BJ and I taken March, 2012



Family Picture taken September, 2012


Holy crap did you see how much weight I gained in 5 months?? Like I said, HOT MESS!! 

Rest assured, it's slowly but surely getting better around here. Slowly but surely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment