Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The perfect photobomb

This will be a quick post. I have decided to share a video with you that I think is hilarious. Aubrey found a mirror of mine, one side is 5x magnified, the other normal. I've been trying for a while now to get video of her playing in the mirror because she is adorable. She spins it round and round saying "I'm small... I'm big... I'm small... I'm big..." Every time I catch her doing it and finally get video rolling, she stops though. So the other day, I was laying on my bed, Jayden was in the bathroom (which is attached to my bedroom via pocket door), and Aubrey brought the mirror over and started doing her routine. I hurried to catch it on video but Jayden, while sitting on the toilet, leans over and... Well, you'll see. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment