Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's the little things

It's the little things in life that make it worthwhile. I may complain about being a mom, but that is just because I feel woefully inadequate in the parenting and homemaking departments. The rest of the time I love being a mom, even an incompetent one. I love being with my kids all the time. I love the sound of their giggles, the smiles on their faces. I love our lazy days when we contentedly do nothing but watch movies or read stories. Today is one such lazy day and it has been amazing. Full of cuddles, tickles, loves and fun. 

The little things in each day, when you are paying attention to them, are what make life worth living. I'm grateful I've finally opened my eyes and started to notice the good more often than the bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment